This is a science that uses quantum mechanical properties to perform cryptographic task. This quantum cryptography allows the completion of various tasks which are impossible using the classical method. This quantum cryptography is used in electronic commerce, chip based payment cards, digital currencies and military communications. This quantum cryptography is the integration of various fields like mathematics, computer science, communication science and physics.
- Track 1-1 Quantum Key Distribution
- Track 2-2 Quantum Coin Flipping
- Track 3-3 Quantum Commitment
- Track 4-4 Bounded and Noisy-Quantum Storage Model
- Track 5-5 Position-Based Quantum Cryptography
- Track 6-6 Device-Independent Cryptography
- Track 7-7 Post-Quantum Cryptography