This is the combination of both electronics and light. This is the branch that deals with the electronic device which is used to control and detect the light. It is the subfield of photonics. These devices are electrical-to-optical or optical-to-electrical transducers. This is wide branch of physics. They are concerned about the interaction between the light and electrical field. This is based on the quantum mechanical effects of light on the electronic materials. These electronic materials are mostly semi-conductors.
- Track 1-1 MEMS and NEMS
- Track 2-2 Optical Fiber Sensors or Detectors
- Track 3-3 Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits
- Track 4-4 Optoelectronic Devices and Materials
- Track 5-5 Semiconductor Materials and Application
- Track 6-6 Nano-Optoelectronics
- Track 7-7 Semiconductor Nanostructures for Electronics and Optoelectronics.
- Track 8-8 Optocoupler
- Track 9-9 Photoemissive Camera Tube