Semiconductor and metallic nanomaterial and nanocomposites possess various properties like linear absorption, Photoluminescence emission and nonlinear optical properties. The significant attention has been drawn to the synthesis, characterization and measurement of optical properties of nanomaterial. The nanocomposites materials have the potential application in optoelectronics and photonics.
- Track 1-1 Photoluminescence
- Track 2-2 Fluorescence from Core-Shell Quantum Dots
- Track 3-3 Low Dimensional Semiconductors
- Track 4-4 Size Dependent Linear Optical Properties
- Track 5-5 Nonlinear Optical Properties