Nanophotonics and Biophotonics
It is the study of light in the nanometer scale. It also analyses the interaction of nanometer-scale objects with light. The researcher in Nanophotonics pursues a wide variety of goals ranging from biochemistry to electrical engineering. Some of the nano-structures are carbon nano-tubes, nano metal particles, nano crystals, semiconductor nano dots, photonic crystals, tissue and DNA.
- Track 1-1 Plasmons and Metal Optics
- Track 2-2 Near-Field Optics
- Track 3-3 Nanofabrication And Grapheme Technology
- Track 4-4 Metamaterials
- Track 5-5 Biosensing and Biophotonics
- Track 6-6 Nano waveguides and devices
- Track 7-7 Nano-biophotonics
- Track 8-8 System applications based on Nanophotonics devices.