The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
The acronym of LASER is Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. According to physics light is an electromagnetic wave which has its own brightness and color. It vibrates at a certain angle, called polarization. The only difference in laser is it is parallel to other light sources. As the beams in the laser have almost exact same direction and so the beam will diverge very little. A good laser can illuminate the object at a distance of 1 km with a dot about 60 mm in radius. The lasers can be used to focus very small diameters where the concentration of light energy becomes so great that you can cut, drill or turn with the beam. The lasers can illuminate and examine very tiny details with lasers, thus it is used in surgical appliances and CD players as well. Lasers are monochromatic, so it has only one light wavelength.
- Track 1-1High Intensity Lasers
- Track 1-2Wave Guide Laser
- Track 1-3Gas, Chemical and Excimer Lasers
- Track 1-4Metal-Vapor Lasers
- Track 1-5Semiconductor, Diode Lasers and LEDs
- Track 1-6Plasma Technologies
- Track 1-7Quantum Well and Super Lattice Lasers
Fiber laser is the latest technology in the field of lasers. This type of lasers has a fiber optics installed in it which makes them more focused and high intensity beams are produced by this fiber lasers. The main advantage of this fiber laser is they never go out of alignment and they also dissipate thermal energy easily. The laser light is produced by the dopant which is present in the core of the fiber. This fiber laser has large surface-to-volume ratio that is why heat is dissipated easily. The very important factor in the fiber laser is the structure of the fiber used in the laser. The different types of fiber laser are available with different applications are discussed in this section.
- Track 2-1YLS High Power Laser Fiber
- Track 2-2QCW Fiber Lasers
- Track 2-3YLR Fiber Lasers
- Track 2-4Pulsed Fiber Lasers
- Track 2-5Figure-8 Lasers
- Track 2-6Applications of Fiber Lasers
- Track 2-7Free Space Communications
Laser diode is a semiconductor which is similar to LED. In this the laser beam is created at the junction of the diode. These are the common type of lasers with wide range of application. Laser Diodes are the larger classification of semiconductor p-n junction diodes. The frequencies in the laser diodes can be controlled based on the application it is used. Laser diodes have much faster response time when compared to LED. Laser diode can focus their radiation to an area as small as 1 micrometer in diameter. VC SELs and VEC SELs are the new technology developed in this field.
- Track 3-1Double Hetrostructure Lasers
- Track 3-2VC SELs
- Track 3-3VEC SELs
- Track 3-4Laser Spectroscopy
- Track 3-5Remote Sensing
Nanoparticles and nanomaterial have different fundamental properties. The applications of laser radiation in the nanotechnology are ranging from fabrication, melting and evaporating. This process is done to change the shape, structure, size and size distribution. The progress in the field of nanotechnology is greatly relied on the uses of lasers. The combination of laser and nanotechnology in the field of cancer treatment has made a good progress over the year. There are many application of laser in the nanotechnology which will be discussed in detail in this section.
- Track 4-1Laser Nanolithography
- Track 4-2Laser Ablation
- Track 4-3Laser Machining
- Track 4-4Disk Media Nano Tribology
- Track 4-5Laser Nano Patterning
- Track 4-6Nano Lasers
- Track 4-7Nanowire Lasers
- Track 4-8Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
There are many technologies developing in the field of laser and optics. This technology development is mainly focused on the benefits for the humans. It builds heavily on the optical technology. This optical technology is supported with the developments of laser and amplifiers. These technologies use photons which has the analogy with electronics which uses electrons in place of photons. These technologies are considered as one of the key technologies in this modern era. The recent advancement has helped in the development of various topics which is seen in this session.
- Track 5-1Optical Materials and Substrates
- Track 5-2Microscopes and Telescopes
- Track 5-3Optical Coatings
- Track 5-4Optics for Astronomy
- Track 5-5Optical Manipulation Techniques
- Track 5-6Column Laser Technology
- Track 5-7Spectroscopies and Scattering Techniques
The lasers in the medicine have wide range of application. Some of the applications where lasers are extensively used are in cancer treatment. As the Number of cancer disease is on increase the laser finds its spot in meeting the demand for the treatment of cancer, which is mainly used in brain and spinal cord. In dentistry, it is used in the removal of caries and periodontics procedures. The other applications are eye surgery, refractive surgery and cosmetic surgery. As the demand in the health care increases the uses of lasers will also increase.
- Track 6-1Biomedical Optics
- Track 6-2Optometry
- Track 6-3Lasers in Dentistry
- Track 6-4Laser Imaging and Diagnosis
- Track 6-5Lasers in Ophthalmology
- Track 6-6Laser Repair Skin and Eyes
- Track 6-7Tissue Optics
- Track 6-8Biomedical Spectroscopy
- Track 6-9Artificial Vision and Color
- Track 6-10Optoacoustic Imaging of Biological Tissues
- Track 6-11Optical Coherence Tomography
- Track 6-12Laser Surgery
- Track 6-13Fiber Optic Sensors
The laser has driven both scientific and technological innovation in every facet of modern life. The laser shows the sign of continuing its unique and creative role. The role of the laser is expanding. The main reason why the laser is so special because it allows us to harness light in unique way. Finding new uses for laser technology will provide the most dramatic breakthroughs. Some of the development will be far-reaching medical diagnosis, dramatically more efficient computers and communications, laser boost energy application and security and protection.
- Track 7-1Future Drift in Fiber Optics
- Track 7-2Efficient Computer and communication
- Track 7-3Laser Boost Energy Applications
- Track 7-4Future Drift in Optical Coatings
- Track 7-5MIR Optical Biopsy
- Track 7-6Coin- Sized Microbolometer
- Track 7-7LIDAR
- Track 7-8Security and Protection
This is the combination of both electronics and light. This is the branch that deals with the electronic device which is used to control and detect the light. It is the subfield of photonics. These devices are electrical-to-optical or optical-to-electrical transducers. This is wide branch of physics. They are concerned about the interaction between the light and electrical field. This is based on the quantum mechanical effects of light on the electronic materials. These electronic materials are mostly semi-conductors.
- Track 8-1MEMS and NEMS
- Track 8-2Optical Fiber Sensors or Detectors
- Track 8-3Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits
- Track 8-4Optoelectronic Devices and Materials
- Track 8-5Semiconductor Materials and Application
- Track 8-6Nano-Optoelectronics
- Track 8-7Semiconductor Nanostructures for Electronics and Optoelectronics.
- Track 8-8Optocoupler
- Track 8-9Photoemissive Camera Tube
This is a type of communication in which the light will carry the information. This communication uses Transmitter, channel and receiver. The transmitter encodes the message into an optical signal. The channel carries the signal to the destination. The receiver reproduces the message from the optical signal. The main advantage of the optical communication is we can transmit more information, Low power loss, and they are immune to electrical interference. This has high secrecy in the communication. The disadvantage of this communication is it is expensive. There are different modes in the optical communication which is used with wide range of applications.
- Track 9-1Optical Fiber Communication
- Track 9-2Optical Signal Communication
- Track 9-3Development in Optical Fiber Communications
- Track 9-4Design Management and Optical Networks
- Track 9-5Novel Optical Networks Element
It is a study that deals with generation of electromagnetic radiation, properties of that radiation. It is also deals with the interaction of that radiation with the matter. The researchers develop the light source that span the electromagnetic radiation from microwaves to X-rays. This includes the generation and detection of light and linear and nonlinear process. Some of the applications are low coherence interferometry, spectroscopy, and Laser spectroscopy. The application optical science creates advancements in medicine, manufacturing, communication and entertainment.
- Track 10-1Superposition and Interference
- Track 10-2Diffraction and Optical Resolution
- Track 10-3Kapitsa-Dirac Effect
- Track 10-4Optical Geometrics
- Track 10-5Quantum Nano-Optics
- Track 10-6Ultrafast Lasers
- Track 10-7Quantum Gases
It is a flexible transparent fiber made by drawing glass to a diameter slightly thicker than a human hair. Optical fibers are used most often as means to transmit light from one end to other end. This fiber optics is mainly used for communication where the transmission can be done over a long distance with higher bandwidths. Specially designed fiber optics is used as fiber sensors and fiber lasers. They are also used as light guides and decorative materials. This is also used in imaging optics and optical amplifier.
- Track 11-1Principle of Operation
- Track 11-2Mechanisms of Attenuation
- Track 11-3Advanced Optical Sensors
- Track 11-4Advanced Optical Fibers
- Track 11-5Optical Products
It is a surface Sensitive technique that enhances Raman scattering by molecules absorbed by nanostructures. These nanostructures can be Plasmonic-magnetic Silica nanotubes. This technique is used to detect single molecule. The main type is SERS. This allows highly sensitive structural detection by the amplification of electromagnetic fields. The most dominant contributor of this process is the electromagnetic enhancement mechanisms. This SERS is able to identify the chemical species and its structural information. So this spectroscopy is mainly used in material science, biochemistry, catalysis and electrochemistry.
- Track 12-1Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Track 12-2Tip Enhanced Spectroscopy
- Track 12-3Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering
- Track 12-4Plasmon Mechanism of SES
- Track 12-5Surface Enhanced Hyper Raman Scattering
- Track 12-6Surface Enhanced Hyper Resonance Raman Scattering
- Track 12-7Single Molecule Detection by SES
- Track 12-8Surface Enhanced Terahertz Spectroscopy
This is a method which uses light to set standards that define the units of measurement and for other high-precision research. All measurement tasks require a fixed reference base from which the measurements can be made which is made possible by light. The main advantage of the optical metrology is they are fast, no impact on the tested item, setup is very flexible. They are used to solve the problem in production engineering, vehicle navigation, multimedia technology, biotechnology.
- Track 13-1Optical metrology in production engineering
- Track 13-2Optical instrumentations and systems
- Track 13-3Modeling aspects in optical metrology
- Track 13-4Video metrics, Range imaging
- Track 13-5Autonomic navigation
- Track 13-6Material Recognition and verification
- Track 13-7Digital Image Processing
- Track 13-8Defect Recognition and verification
- Track 13-9High resolution Metrology
This is a science that uses quantum mechanical properties to perform cryptographic task. This quantum cryptography allows the completion of various tasks which are impossible using the classical method. This quantum cryptography is used in electronic commerce, chip based payment cards, digital currencies and military communications. This quantum cryptography is the integration of various fields like mathematics, computer science, communication science and physics.
- Track 14-1Quantum Key Distribution
- Track 14-2Quantum Coin Flipping
- Track 14-3Quantum Commitment
- Track 14-4Bounded and Noisy-Quantum Storage Model
- Track 14-5Position-Based Quantum Cryptography
- Track 14-6Device-Independent Cryptography
- Track 14-7Post-Quantum Cryptography
Semiconductor and metallic nanomaterial and nanocomposites possess various properties like linear absorption, Photoluminescence emission and nonlinear optical properties. The significant attention has been drawn to the synthesis, characterization and measurement of optical properties of nanomaterial. The nanocomposites materials have the potential application in optoelectronics and photonics.
- Track 15-1Photoluminescence
- Track 15-2Fluorescence from Core-Shell Quantum Dots
- Track 15-3Low Dimensional Semiconductors
- Track 15-4Size Dependent Linear Optical Properties
- Track 15-5Nonlinear Optical Properties
The clinical practice of optometry for the pediatric patients is done to reduce the risk of vision loss and facilitate normal visual development. This pediatric population can be applied to patients between birth and 18 years of age. The pediatric patients are divided into 3 categories. They are infants and toddlers (birth to 2 years, 11 months), preschool children (3 years to 5 years, 11 months), school age children (6 to 18 years). The visual acuity of the infants’ visual system has developed rapidly by the age of 6 months.
- Track 16-1Visual Acuity
- Track 16-2Fixation Maintenance Test
- Track 16-3Fixation Preference Test
- Track 16-4Vertical Optokinetic Nystagmus
- Track 16-5Vestibular-Ocular Reflex
- Track 16-6Retinoscopy
- Track 16-7Binocular Vision Testing
The nonlinear phenomenon of photonics and their relationship with materials is inducing the creation of novel devices, techniques and schemes to control light-matter interactions. Much advancement has been done in this field and new technologies have been evolved. Photonics now being used in neuro sciences and also used in the cancer imaging. This photonics now being used in air force and military operations, telecommunication information processing etc.
- Track 17-1Green Photonics
- Track 17-2Display Technology
- Track 17-3Ultrafast Electronics
- Track 17-4Power Photonics
- Track 17-5Li-Fi
- Track 17-6Lithoprof3d
- Track 17-7MARWIS
It is the study of light in the nanometer scale. It also analyses the interaction of nanometer-scale objects with light. The researcher in Nanophotonics pursues a wide variety of goals ranging from biochemistry to electrical engineering. Some of the nano-structures are carbon nano-tubes, nano metal particles, nano crystals, semiconductor nano dots, photonic crystals, tissue and DNA.
- Track 18-1Plasmons and Metal Optics
- Track 18-2Near-Field Optics
- Track 18-3Nanofabrication And Grapheme Technology
- Track 18-4Metamaterials
- Track 18-5Biosensing and Biophotonics
- Track 18-6Nano waveguides and devices
- Track 18-7Nano-biophotonics
- Track 18-8System applications based on Nanophotonics devices.
Quantum technology is a field of physics and engineering, with some properties of quantum mechanics for the application such as quantum computing, quantum sensing, quantum imaging and quantum simulation. The revolution in the quantum technologies will lead to expanded and improved computing applications. This will further advance the improvements in the sciences. In recent times the physicist has been developing ways to measure the amount of quantum coherence in a system which quantifies the advantage of using quantum mechanics.
- Track 19-1Quantum Nanoscience
- Track 19-2Quantum Communication System
- Track 19-3Quantum Simulation
- Track 19-4Quantum Interferometry
- Track 19-5Quantum Gravity
- Track 19-6Quantum Metaphysics
- Track 19-7Open Atom
- Track 19-8Quantum Imaging and Sensing
There are many applications for laser, optics and photonics other than medicine. The other fields where the laser, optics and photonics are used are industries, defense, and scientific researchers. The development in this sector leads to the betterment of human life. This also affects the economic growth of the country. Some of the applications are ultrafast laser pumping, biophotonics research, annealing, LED laser lift-off, chemical detection and LIDAR.
- Track 20-1Lunar Laser Rangefinder
- Track 20-2Nuclear Fission
- Track 20-3Laser Cooling
- Track 20-4OLED Repair
- Track 20-5Laser Singulation/Dicing
- Track 20-6Military Application
- Track 20-73D Laser Scanners
- Track 20-8Entertainment And Recreation
- Track 20-9Bird Deterrent
- Track 20-10Optical Imaging
- Track 20-11Optics In Astrophysics And Astronomy
- Track 20-12X-Ray Optics
- Track 20-13Gigabit Ethernet
- Track 20-14Aerospace & Avionics
- Track 20-15Data Storage Equipment.
- Track 20-16Optical Tomography